Savvy Oak Candle Company
Dough Bowl Candle Refill
Dough Bowl Candle Refill
We can refill previously bought dough bowl candles! Simply send it to us and we will refill with your scent of choice and ship it back. Return shipping is on us! You can also select pickup up at checkout and have an option to drop the bowl off at our available locations in Knightdale, Rolesville, and Cary.
Address for shipping is 108 Rochelle Dr. Knightdale, NC 27545. Mail to Savvy Oak Candle Company.
For Pickup - Please select the correct drop-off/pickup location at checkout.
For Shipping - Use PROMO: REFILLSHIP at checkout to receive free shipping for the return portion of the order. **Please only use this promo if you are shipping a refillable dough bowl to us.
Our natural soy wax dough bowls are made with fragrance oils containing no harmful chemicals or toxins. All candle materials are sourced from local suppliers and American made. We believe in providing a natural product with local roots!
- Made with 100% all-natural soy wax
- No zinc or carcinogenic dyes, paraffin free
- Ideal for refreshing a living area, room, or patio area up to 700 sq ft
Every dough bowl is hand carved and unique in size. Please understand that no two dough bowls are alike and that sizing and appearance may vary slightly. Following the candle being completely gone, feel free to simply wipe your dough bowl clean and decorate as you’d like!
Enjoy in 4-hour increments for ideal results. Trim wicks to ¼” before each use.
Perfect for Gifting! – Our candles make excellent gifts for many different occasions. Housewarming, bridal shower, Christmas, Birthday, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Appreciation, Valentine’s Day and many more!
- High Country – Honoring western NC’s apple orchards with apple maple bourbon and brandied pear. A fall classic!
- Oak City Spring – Reminiscent of Raleigh’s spring bloom with hints of hydrangea and honeysuckle.
- Shackleford Sunrise – A bright and airy blend of pineapple sage, ozone, and green leaves. Smell the ocean breeze with this one!
- Bogue Summer – Celebrating a coastal staple with watermelon and notes of orange peel and mint.
- First in Flight – Homage to the Wright Brothers. Grapefruit and mangosteen. Subtle notes of cedar and vanilla.
- Biltmore Bliss – Rich blend of mimosa, mandarin, and chardonnay. Asheville here we come!
- Savvy and Sweet – Tasteful mix of peach, nectar, and coconut lime verbena. This one is in honor of our daughter, Savannah.
- Freedom – Sea salt, citrus, cucumber, and melon. Honoring NCs status as the “most military friendly state”.
- Conetoe Clean – Fresh blend of lavender and cotton tree. It’s pronounced Cuh-neat-uh by the way.
- Bull City Brew - Honoring Durham, NC with this fresh coffee scented candle.
- Gaston Sunset - a colorful blend of guava, hibiscus, sweet berries and sandalwood makes you think about this lakes beautiful sunsets.
This is what makes our candles #savvyscents
What makes soy wax candles better?
All-natural soy wax is cleaner and longer lasting than more traditional parrafin wax candles. In general, you can expect 50% longer lasting burns with a soy wax candle. Soot is also minimized with soy wax. Our soy wax is made from American grown soy beans.
What makes your candles unique?
Our love for our hometown and home state is what drives our unique collection of candles. All of our scents aim to honor various places and elements of NC through the names and actual scent notes. Further making us different, our candle scents are comprised of multiple oil blends that are truly one of a kind!